Mycotoxins Risk Assessment Service
INNOVAD® has developed a specific service to help assess the potential contamination risk and performance losses related to the presence of toxins. Making use of analytical techniques and an own database, Innovad® offers practical solutions based on accurate recommendations.
Samples are collected and sent for analysis following HPLC or LC-MS/MS procedure.
From 6 to 22 mycotoxins can be analyzed , along with 3 other key indicators (moisture, pH, aw). Basic information about sample feed history, raw materials usage and animal specie and age feed application are compiled along with analytical results. All data are put into Innovad®’s data base and processed by Innovad®’s technical experts for risk calculation.
With this tool, Innovad® can:
Perform a mycotoxin analytical assay
- Analyse the results, compare with data base
- Evaluate the potential contamination risk based on analytical results, historical information, specie/age and health status of the animals and environment pressure
- Provide a Mycotoxin Risk Assessment Report and Diagnosis per sample
- Make an accurate recommendation on how to use Escent®
- Keep data base per client
- Provide trend and analysis on risk evolution